First, put the lithium battery into the pocket of the clothes, insert the clothe's electrical heated carrier, and the power plug (DC plug). Second, put on the clothes and turn on the battery switch (0N/0F) to select the H gear, and press the temperature control switch connected to the heated carrier of the clothes for 1 second. Then the internal LED is lit and the operation is completed.
Small Tips: According to the actual temperature of the individual, the temperature control switch of the heated clothes can be adjusted to switch gears. When the battery is used up, the electric heating will be stopped, and the battery needs to be removed and charged for the next use.
Charge Up – Fully charge power banks with provided charger kit.
Plug-In – Connect the power bank to the USB plug located in the pocket.
Turn On – Press and hold touch-button control on the chest for 3 seconds. Press touch button to adjust the temperature.
It is three gear adjustable. The red gear temperature is 60℃-65℃, white gear temperature is 50℃-55℃ and blue gear temperature is 40°C-45°C.
First, plug the lithium battery into the power output plug of the charger. Second, Plug the charger into AC power (220v), at this time, the charger indicator light is steady red. After the battery is fully charged, the indicator light turns green. At this time, remove the battery and unplug the AC charger.
(Advice: continue charging for one hour after the charging indicator turns green in order to achieve the best charging effect)
Take off the battery, put the clothes into water, add neutral detergent, hand wash or dry clean, do not strong rubbing, do not strong drying after washing, dry in the ventilated place. Hang the washed clothes vertically, air them to dry, and then use them after they are confirmed to dry.
1) If the battery is not used for a long time, it must be removed.
2) The battery should be charged once every 2 months if it is not used. Doing battery maintenance job so that it can be used normally next time.
3) The battery shall be properly kept and shall not be placed in direct sunlight or a wet place.
4) Do not use high-temperature water, alkaline or acid detergent.
5) Do not wash with strong water or rub by hand.
6) Make sure to remove the lithium battery when washing.
7) If the battery gets wet, please turn off the power immediately and stop working.
Each product, depending on the number of heat zones, can have different ranges.
3 Zone Jackets: Low - up to 10 hours, Med - up to 7 hours, high - up to 5 hours.
5 Zone Jackets: Low - up to 9 hours, Med - up to 6 hours, high - up to 4 hours.
Gloves: Low - up to 6 hours, Med - up to 3 hours, High - up to 2 hours.
Socks: Low - up to 12 hours, Med - up to 6 hours, High - up to 4 hours.
Beanies: Low - up to 7.5 hours, Med - up to 5.5 hours, High - up to 3.5 hours.
Base Layer Pants: Low - up to 10 hours, Med - up to 7 hours, high - up to 5 hours.
1. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do so will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
2. Disconnect the power bank from the garment when not in use because even when it is turned off, the garment will continue to slowly drain power from the power bank.
Grab yourself an additional battery or charger from our accessories collection. Please visit our accessories page.
We understand the restraints of budgets which is why, depending on the size and nature of your order, we may be able to apply a discount to large orders. Please contact us for a quote.
Orders received for non-standard or personalized items, or where inventory is not available, will be despatched as quickly as possible. In those situations, our friendly customer service team will be on hand to provide you with an estimated despatch date.
Definitely! We welcome all feedback with open arms and love hearing your success stories. Your satisfaction is our main priority so in the off-chance your delivery isn't quite what you expected, we'll do everything to make it right. Your sales representative will be with you every step of the way so if you have any questions or concerns, we'll always be ready to hear what's on your mind.