1. The warranty period for heating/air conditioning suits purchased from ELEHEAT, including electronics, batteries, etc., is 1 year. Based on the invoice date, 365 days from that date.
2. During the warranty period, ELEHEAT will repair or replace, free of charge, physical goods or parts of physical goods that prove to be defective due to defects in materials or workmanship. All replacement accessories or merchandise will be in new condition.
3. Our warranty applies only to the original purchaser and this warranty is not transferable.
1. To receive warranty service, you must provide the original proof of purchase.
2. In the event that a product is returned without proof of purchase, the start date of the warranty will automatically be deemed to be the date of manufacture of the product.
1. condition, failure, or damage not caused by defects in materials or workmanship
2. Normal wear and tear of the garment or item.
3. The warranty does not cover fabric, zippers, and other hardware or accessories.
4. In no event shall ELEHEAT be liable for incidental, consequential, or punitive damages caused by the product, whether or not the product is covered by this warranty.